Honest Ramblings

Friday, July 21, 2006

Heat Wave

We have been experiencing hotter than normal temperatures where I live recently. Like the high end of 30 degrees Celsius. For some reason this causes people to act even stranger than normal. Tempers are shorter, and of course lines are longer at the Walmart where I work, even in the pharmacy, because everyone is trying to escape the heat by hitting an air conditioned building. So now the place is filled with hot, short tempered people who don't want to wait in lines 20 people deep! And believe you me...I get to hear ALL about how long they have now waited for their %*$&^(#**#$ (expletives) prescription. Also, people seem to become horrible driver's in the heat as well. I think everyone is in a rush to get home and out of the heat so they drive like morons. On my way home from work this evening I was almost rear-ended twice, and some lady cut me off and then proceeded to finger me! Yippee! I love heat waves!

1 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Maybe she was pointing at you with her finger that happened to be the middle one, and she said, "what a righteous babe you are girlfriend!"

Ya, that's it.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home