Honest Ramblings

Monday, August 14, 2006

Procrastination Master

If someone could win an award for being the best procrastinator in the world, I think I might just win 1st place. I have a real problem with doing things such as homework assignments, essays, or studying for a final exam until the very last moment. I always mean well. I will tell myself things like, "Ok, Stace, your exam is in 11 days, if you study 30 mins every day from now until the exam you are gonna ace it." Then about 5 days later after I haven't even cracked the text book once, I say to myself, "Ok Stace, now you have 6 days to study for this exam, if you study 1 hour every day for the next 6 days you can ace this thing." This type of talk continues until it is the night before the exam and I have yet to open my book or even look at my notes once. Then I decide that I really don't care anymore and I go out with friends until late and sleep in until 10 a.m. the morning of the exam. This situation is currently playing out right now! I have a final exam at 7 p.m. tonight and I have not yet studied at all! So now that I have procrastinated even further by blogging about this, I had better get my butt in gear and crack them text books and study them notes of mine considering the exam is in less than 6 hours! :) Ahhhhh.....*sigh* procrastination at its best.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Hey, there's no way you get to take the award for best procrastinator! That would be ME! Studying...what's that? Maybe that's why I didn't technically graduate from Bible College? *wink*

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see that my blog has changed? I am paying for a new url so that I don't change it again. Come check it out. My template is real neat too, because YOU can choose which background you like. If you come to visit me there click on "My Template" under Categories and find out all the neat things about my template and which backgrounds others have chosen.
ttyl
Demara

6:33 AM  
Blogger L&D said...

Ahhh. You do me so proud. But, best to get out of that procrastination rut before tomorrow comes. Yup, it's here already. Gag.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a nursing student or someone like me would use 'butt' and 'crack' in the same sentence.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home