Honest Ramblings

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Studying

So because I am a champion procrastinator and my lovely friend Darla is one as well, she has been emailing me photo's of herself studying today and I have been reciprocating. I mean what else are we gonna do when we are supposedly studying for our last final exam tomorrow!! :) So Darla thought I should share my pics with everyone and put them on my blog, I agreed but told her she was going down with me. Here we are in all our studying splendor, looking oh so beautiful!!








Ok, no more procrastinating, I must study!!

No, really I am going to study hard now...well.... at least try to study hard

....hmmm I am kinda thirsty, and maybe I should throw in a load of laundry while I am at it! :)

Yikes! I need an intervention!

5 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

hHahahahahahaahhahahahhhaaa!

I love the one with you poking your eyes out with pens. Hmmmm. Who was the brilliant person that began that saying anyhow?

Still losing my mind. Still hating every moment of studying.

Thinking of oranges....and martini specials.

Continuing to procrastinate....

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Love it! I want to see the one of you poking your eyes out with pens! Hope your exam goes well and the studying and lack of studying pays off good!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Oh dear, dear Stacey! It's over now, friend...you can take a deep breath :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger L&D said...

WAHOOOOOO! The hell is over! Oranges here we come.

12:21 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

Wow, you've been studying for a really, really long time. Don't you think you should take a break for a while? Gosh. I hope you didn't really poke your eyes out. Then you'd be blind yanno. Not so smart, Stacey.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home