Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another end is near





Well, soon you wont have to listen to me complain about how much I hate my life, or lack there of, because I will be done my emergency critical care specialty education program in under 3 weeks! PRAISE THE LORD! I will have to find something else to complain about! :)

So the last 6 months have been, *ahem*, hell. I am mentally and physically exhausted and my bran is so full of new knowledge that I think it may burst! However, I cannot even explain how excited I am to have free time, days off, and time for friends and fun activities. I wont have to feel guilty about spending time doing anything but school work.

Also, finally, another end is near. This Friday I officially convocate (graduate), only 6 months after I actually graduated. But Friday is my official day to wear the cap and gown and walk across the stage and "receive" my Bachelors of Science in Registered Nursing Degree. How hard did I work for that one eh? Most of you know it was YEARS in the making.

So as a couple things really come to an end, I am ecstatic to have my life return to "normal", a normal that I have not known for the last 6 and 1/2 years that I have been in school.

So folks, clear your social calendars because I am going to be ready to PARTAAAAY in a few weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

The end. So sweet it'll give you more cavities!

And free time. What is that exactly? We haven't been aquainted with free time before. Perhaps we should formally meet.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home