Honest Ramblings

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The end is near..errr...here!!



Yes, that's right folks the end is HERE! As of 2:28pm this afternoon, I have officially finished and submitted my final paper. And let me tell you....IT FEELS GREAT!! The last 6 months have been tortuous, but filled with major learning. Doing a two year program in 6 months is a little ridiculous. I don't recommend it, to anyone. But it is done, all assignments have been completed and clinical time finished. I now get 10 glorious days off to spend time with friends and go camping and relax. I am very much looking forward to my time off, and also my return to work at my home hospital site to use all my new knowledge.

Summer fun and doing whatever I want on my days off here I come!!

So let me introduce myself to you once again. Hi, my name is Stacey, critical care emergency nurse!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

And maybe you'll be able to start blogging more again!
I'm so glad you get a nice 10 days off to relax and soak up the non-school-ness of it all!
You rock!

~K~

12:32 AM  
Blogger L&D said...

Yay! It does feel friggen good. Now go solidify that knowledge and remind me periodically over this next year of all the things Ive forgotten. Oh smart one.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home