Honest Ramblings

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vacation Time


Tomorrow morning bright and early my best friend Heidi and I leave for our Californian adventure for 12 glorious days!

Hello palm trees, sandy beaches, clear blue water, and RELAXATION and FUN!

Oh, and Disneyland! Yes, that's right folks, Disneyland!! We are spending 3 fun filled days at Disneyland and California Adventure Park before moving on to San Francisco to do an Alcatraz tour and ride the cable cars and see the Golden Gate Bridge! Weee! I am so excited! There will be some camping nights and some stops to visit family and friends on our 12 day trip. It's gonna be great.

The only issue is...I have a terrible cold and have lost my voice! Yup, that's my luck! As soon as my stress level goes down...WHAMMO! I get sick. I had two patients the other day that had terrible colds and several co-workers who were also at work when they were sick so I am sure I caught it from one of them. Yucky! Anyways, hopefully I wont need to do too much talking in the next few days while my voice recovers!

Despite my lack of voice, CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so wish I was coming with you! I did have a stop over in LA on the way back from Chicago - too bad I didn't even get off the plane! But I got to see an In N Out Burger from the plane, as well as palm trees and the beach! I wanna go to California! :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

You're back. Blog more.

;)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home