Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The beginning of the end

No, not the end of the world. Like I know when that is going to happen people, geez! I am talking about the beginning of the end of my nursing school life. I am 3 days into my 4th year of nursing and in less than a week I will have written a final exam. Sigh...welcome to nursing school folks.

It is a little eerie to call myself a 4th year nursing student and I am not quite sure if it has sunk in yet. Maybe once I begin to do my public health rotation and really get into the meat of the semester I will no longer be in denial that this is really and truly my final semester of school before my final 16 week practicum. Unbelievable.

So I must only persevere for one more year and then I will no longer have to deal with the stress and sleep deprivation that seems to be synonymous with nursing school. I will no longer have to deal with papers, exams, and assignments. That is such a blissful thought that I can hardly contain myself.

So I will keep on truckin through the stress and sleep deprivation and the paper, exam and assignment writing and come through this semester on the other side, knowing that I am that much closer to completion and that much closer to being done this "game" of nursing school.

Bring on 4th year!!



Two things that have gotten me through 3 years of nursing:
Cosmo's and Darla!

1 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

hear hear!
Cosmos baby! I don't know about me persay, but definitely the cosmos.

And wine.

Luv you too babe. Can't wait to be finished this freakishly long journey with you.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home