Honest Ramblings

Thursday, December 13, 2007

4th Year Here I Come!!

As I walked out of my Lab final today with a huge grin on my face I became a bit giddy. I was done my 3rd year of nursing!! The thought was finally allowed to enter my mind. Although the lab exam was rather difficult and I have a bit of rage about the questions asked on it, it is done and over with and there is nothing I can do about it. I have spent this past week drowning in my notes, text books, and cue cards. I have ignored my family and friends and been hauled up in my room getting a kink in my neck from studying. If I never see another study cue card in my life it will be too soon!

Three finals down and third year becoming just another fuzzy memory to pack into my already full brain! I know I don't have the final marks officially but I have a wonderful sense of completion of yet another year of nursing done. Phew! Only one more year to go. The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to shine brighter and let me tell you I am sprinting for it, and pushing people out of my way to get there! :) Kidding!! Well maybe Darla, but no one else.

So now I embark on a much needed glorious 3 and a 1/2 week break from school that I will jam pack with work! (stupid tuition payments) Weeeee!!!


Some of my study cards...yah I had to know all that junk!

Oh, and this is a queen sized bed! My head hurts....

6 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Ack! Stop pushing me!

I was wondering where those mysterious bruises came from on my body in very peculiar places.

Behind my knees, between my toes, in my belly button, armpits. COME ON ALREADY! Stop the pushing.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

My head hurts for you! But gosh, having a smart friend is neato!! You go girl!! I was praying yesterday :)

~K~

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! 4TH YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

Looks like you're gonna be my pookie for yet another year.

3:39 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

Ahem.
It is time for a Christmas update. And I know you are home today.......so GET ON IT!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we want to hear all about the Rossland Christmas.

Did you get any gun racks this year.
Andrew

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home