Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My New Do!

I have put off getting my hair done for many months now. Mainly because of laziness and lack of cash! Yesterday on a whim, and because my mangy hair was really starting to get to me, I just booked an appointment.

I arrived at the hair dresser, one I had never been to, but she had been recommended by a good friend. I told her I wanted a major change and to please do something, ANYTHING, to make my hair look better.

She foiled me with two different colors, a highlight, and a low light, and then she cut it! CUT IT GOOD! I gave her free reign and I absolutely love it! What do you all think??

BEFORE:



AFTER: this is the flat ironed straitened look






4 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Seriously, I can't even FREAKIN' handle how fantastic your hair is. One HOT, sizzlin' babe!!!! I'm drooling. No, it's more like frothing at the mouth.

And no, I don't have rabies.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's my typical guy comment...

it looks fine!
very straight...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ha ha ha. Thanks Andrew!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, but I really need to see it in person to judge it for real :) Hint, hint....

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home