Honest Ramblings

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Year 2 comes to a close...yippeee!!!

It's true! The year that I have sometimes referred to as the year of hell will be coming to a close on Tuesday! I have two more 12 hours shifts at the hospital, Monday and Tuesday and then my 2nd year of nursing is officially OVER!! Wow! Half way done! It seems surreal to me still. When I started year two, we were warned by previous students of the level of difficulty and the amount of hatred one would feel during the next two semesters during 2nd year. I thought to myself, "self, they are just telling you lies! You can make it through no problem!" Hah! It was a hard up hill struggle. I actually questioned my sanity for going into nursing during this last year (Darla and Kim have had to endure my ranting phone calls...thanks girls!). But thanks to friends like Darla and Kim and Tanja and Erin and Laura and all my nursing gals I managed to stay sane and am 2 days away from completing what is deemed as the hardest year of your nursing school life! I am ecstatic! I can now tell people that I am a 3rd year student nurse! The worst of it is behind me and I am excited to move forward. Bring it on!

5 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Horray we are 3rd year now. Cosmos here we come.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Whoooooooo hooooooooooooo Yay Stace!! We knew you could do it! Congratulations Miss 3rd Year Nursing Student!! *knocks on wood* I don't want to jinx your last two days ;o) He he.. good job!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Duane Clemens said...

You know what else is great about being half way over the hump...The second half goes WAY faster! Congrats on your year two nursing program completion birthday.

D

7:43 AM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

AND...congratulations on being that much closer to moving to Salmon Arm to join our colony ;) tee hee!
I'm proud of you dear friend!

K

9:03 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Aww...thanks guys! I am totally psyched to have the next 2 years just fly by! And yes, Darla, I am ALL in for a night of Cosmos! :)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home