Honest Ramblings

Monday, November 20, 2006

A day that shall go down in history!

That's right folks, it was a truly memorable day today. This day, November 20th 2006 at 11:30 a.m. marked the completion of my last patho class EVER!!! Yes, you heard me, last EVER! I am done with that horrifically boring and confusing class that I loathed, yes loathed going to every Monday for the last year!!!! Granted, the material in that class is very much applicable and pertinent to my nursing career but I might as well have taught the class myself because all my instructor did was read off of the power point notes that we all had in front of us! Some of you may have read my blog entry about my first day blues and my extreme loathing for this course and know exactly why this is a day to go down in history! But that is not the only reason why this day shall go down in history, the other reason is....drum roll please....I am in a clinical rotation group with Kim and Darla, my two best buds in the nursing program! This is history in the making people!! Ever since day one the instructors realized what good friends we were and what trouble we could cause together, and we have always been separated from each other. We have never EVER had a clinical rotation all together! Well someone must have screwed up because for the next 4 weeks Darla, Kim and myself will be ruling the floor!! I am so excited to get to work with these two fine women and nurses! I think this will be my most memorable rotation yet!! Stay tuned for updates during the next 4 weeks of fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

So when everyone is off doing "nursy things" the three of us will be in the back closet with a bag of D5W doing shots and practicing IV insertion.....for fun.....on our feet veins. Oh the good times we'll have. I can't believe they put us together. What the WHAT were they thinkin?

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha that's awesome!! I'm soooo glad to hear you're going to get to have a bit of fun after all the torture you've been put through with school. Congrats on finishing Patho FOREVER! What an accomplishment ;) If I lived there I'd bring you by a cake.. but since I don't we'll just have to pretend! Keep us posted on your next four weeks I'm looking forward to some fabulous stories :) -Carene

11:01 AM  
Blogger L&D said...

yiddy yiddy, kitty kitty....

Oh hum, my drum.

That's my poem for you. I just really wanted to comment twice. And I'm sitting here waiting for you to call me.

Ho hum, I'm so glum
Waiting for you to call my....

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home