Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Drum Roll Please..........

As promised, here are some random pics of my beautiful new car! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to get into my new car in the mornings and drive! What a pleasure it is to have power windows, A/C, proper power steering so that I don't pull a muscle trying to turn a corner, and it has all 4 hub caps!!! Crazy, I know! It is amazing! I have a new zeal for driving! So have a look at my new baby!

My trunk will stay open without being propped up!
Oooooo...isn't she shiney!
Yes those are leather seats!!!!!
Look at that beautiful dash!!! Notice the "H" on the steering wheel!

Ahhhh....she's so pretty!!

4 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Well done sugar. And a club to boot. Way to be cautious. Now why you didn't give her to me as my birthday present is BEYOND my understanding. If I were your true friend....

9:04 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I give all my favorite people Tide pens for their birthday's...count yourself blessed! :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Why didn't I get a Tide pen? I'm hurt.
(she's beautiful, by the way)

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh I found the tide pen issue.. *laughs* You guys are funny. I actually witnessed the tide pen for the first time list night! I don't have one though... *hint hint* Ha ha j/k Man your car is SOOOOOO NICE Stace!! Thanks for posting the pictures I was waiting forever for them!! :o) -Carene (yes, I still haven't figured out how to upgrade to the beta version *angry face* but I did figure out how to post annonymously! yay :oP)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home