Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My New Job...well for the summer at least!


Well it is official folks. I have given my letter of resignation to the pharmacy that I work at. I have been working there for almost 8 years. That is a long time! I knew I couldn't quite the pharmacy until I was nearing the end of my nursing program because I would need the income from the job, however menial it was, to help pay for all my bills and crazy extortion tuition rates!

But the day has finally come. I am very excited to be leaving the pharmacy. I have put in my time there and leaving means that I am that much closer to being done my nursing program.

Another new development on the job front is that I will be working as an undergraduate nurse again this summer. But not on the surgical floor like last year. This year I am going to be wreaking havoc in the emergency ward!

Anyone who knows me well, would know that I have always wanted to work in Emerge. This summer job in Emerge is like a dream come true and I am totally excited to get a chance to work in this unit before I graduate nursing school and go back to school to obtain my critical care certificate to work in emerge as an RN.

As if getting a job in Emerge wasn't exciting enough my darling dearest nursing friend Darla will be joining me in this adventure. That's right y'all. Emerge hired us both...but shhhhhhh...don't tell them. Emerge is never gonna know what hit em after we get through with them!

14 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. Such silly, silly people. I'd even go so far to say FOOLISH on their part to hire us BOTH.

MWUAHAHAHAHA. Dun dun dun.

They seriously have no idea what their in for.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! That is so exciting! I guess they really don't know how lucky they are to have you guys... together. That will make for fun times!
--Amber

7:46 AM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

They really don't have ANY idea what they're in for!!

~K~

8:51 AM  
Blogger Dan & Jenn said...

Yay for you stacey! No more pharmacy, and an exciting summer job... good good!

Dan

12:21 PM  
Blogger christy said...

hey i found your blog and wanted tos ay congrats on all your hard work towards becoming a nurse! You are working in emerge hey! well hopefully i won't see you there but with two littel ones teh chances are pretty high at least that is how it has gone the past two years! When you work there look for a girl name Jennifer Gunther, that is my cousin she is a lab assistant, the girl that takes blood! GOd luck to you as you finish up and leave your exciting job! W4L right!! You outlasted us all there!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Ah congratulations!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

1:15 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Ah congratulations!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

1:15 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Ah congratulations!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

1:15 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

AHHHHH how'd that post three times?!?!? *smacks head* I just wanted to show how much Congratulations I'm wishing you (THREE TIMES!) :oP

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a most serious concern. We will have to check with Administration to find out how this serious personnel error occurred. Either that, or always split you guys up with your shifts. Welcome to ER.

9:06 AM  
Blogger L&D said...

Um....you need to seriously get on posting about your new machine boy toy thing. Complete with photo. Of you on it. MUST!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

so excuse me... off topic... but did you get the tat or what?!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah! Do elaborate on the new tats!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Sorry Andrew! I replied to Matt's comment on his blog, but no I don't have a tat yet because I can't make up my mind on what I want yet but hopefully this summer I will be able to get it!

Oh and nice comment from Illinois (from fraser health) your hilarious!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home