Honest Ramblings

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!

So here she is!! In all her glory! This is my new car! Well, new to me. She is a 2002 Honda Civic LX. Black, as you can see ,with a grey LEATHER interior! It's fully loaded, automatic, power EVERYTHING, and it has AC!!!! Yippeee! Some of you that know me well know that I have wanted a Honda Civic for pretty much as long as I have been alive! Well, at least since I started having an interest in cars! I am a simple girl, with simple dreams. So my dream was finally fulfilled yesterday. I am now penniless and in full time school! Excellent! But I have my dream car and I can't wait to drive her around! I get to pick her up from the dealership tomorrow evening and I can hardly contain myself. Thanks to my good friend James who helped talk the sales guy down $2100!! It was amazing! Anyways, I will post better pictures later on when I have some good snap shots of me with my new car!

P.S. Karyn, the Sundance is all yours baby!!



This is just a picture from the dealership website

5 Comments:

Blogger Woosters said...

he he he woooo hooo!! I am SO excited for you!!! :o) Oh hey, before I forget, I was talking with Kristyna's sister in law (Dave's brother's new wife's brother's wife...) ha ha.. Wow, that makes it sound really confusing! Anyway.. and she's from Chilliwack. I was mentioning I grew up my earlier years in Abbotsford and she was like.. Oh, do you know Clayton and Joel? I'm like... Clayton Peters? You know, one of those total shot in the dark things since that's the only Clayton I know in Abbotsford, and she's like YAH! and Joel's his best friend... so I'm assuming this is the Joel that is always pestering you Stace. So the two people she knows from Abbotsford, I happen to have a slight connection with... Isn't that craaaaaaazy? So if you get the chance, ask them if they know Dana.. her last name is now Neissen :o)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Woohoo!!! I'll pick it up at Thanksgiving. Riiight. I think Duane would shoot me.
I also think we need to christen the new car with a ROAD TRIP!!! We'll call up Jess and Cynthia, throw in some Celine Dion, drive to Edmonton instead of California, and dance at a club until 3AM with weird boys. Sound like a plan?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Karyn, you read my mind! Crazy road trip should definitely be on the agenda. And Carene, yes Joel knows Dana... they hang out...or used to or something. Small world!

4:14 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

What a sexy lookin' girl. You picked good.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Duane just changed our blogger last night! Carene's having trouble, though, and I don't know how to help her. WAH!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home