Honest Ramblings

Monday, January 08, 2007

Back at Class

The infamous third year. It has begun. Weird...I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I am half way done my nursing program. Bizarre! After only 3 weeks off for Christmas vacation I was not feeling terribly rested because of the amount of working and moving I did during the break, but it felt right just to be back in classes again. We just picked up where we left off and are back into the swing of things. It's so good to see all my friends again that I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with over the break because of all of our crazy schedules. It was also a great feeling today as my friend Darla and I walked through the campus bookstore in an attempt to gather supplies that were not there, and saw some brand new second years holding the Pathophysiology text book and Darla exclaimed..."Whoohooo...no more freakin patho! Hah, don't miss that text book!" What a fantastic feeling knowing that awful, awful, awful class is over for good and I NEVER EVER have to do it again! Yippee! Another benefit to this semester is that there is only one text book to buy! That is amazing! That will make my MasterCard very happy too, well as soon as my tuition is paid off! I love third year!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Stacey,
Glad to see you are back in class and keeping out of trouble (grin). I have finally started a blog (it's my same website as before) so if you ever want you know where to go. Have a good one!

8:15 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

Hahahahah you patho SUCKAS!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home