Honest Ramblings

Monday, January 29, 2007

Signs of Progress

Well we have been living in our new townhouse for about 6 weeks now. There are very few boxes left to unpack, most things have been put away in their places. Most of my bruises and cuts from running into things have healed and the memory of the pain is fading. Because of my extra few days off from school lately I have been able to get myself more organized too! My room is mostly put together and I was available to help my mom get some of her things organized. I can no longer call the T.V. room/office the death trap as it is actually a relatively functioning T.V. room /office. Things are really starting to come together. The new laminate flooring is in and beautiful, the new leather furniture and coffee tables are also in place and look wonderful! It is nice to finally have a place that feels like home and have most of the "organizing" stuff done. Here are some pictures as proof of our progress!



Previously known as "death trap" now the office
T.V. room!
T.V. room, note the lack of boxes piled to the ceiling
My Room
My room, with shelves I stained with 3 coats!!
The kitchen/ dining room
Hallway down stairs to show new floor compared to old yucky carpet still on stairs!!
The bizarre orange and brown flower tiles in my bathroom against limish green walls
Living room with new leather furniture and coffee table
Another view of living room with new furniture and art work and tables etc

5 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

VERY nice! I'm sure you're glad to be "home" now, eh? Not so much a death trap.

~K~

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on healing from the memories of the pain inflicted by the death trap. Could you post a picture of the fireplace and surrounding floor? (I'd like to see how the tiles turned out.) Also a close up of the countertops would be nice. :)

Michelle is finally sick again and so am I. We didn't even go on vacation or anything! Maybe I should have gotten that free flu shot after all...or maybe you could come and nurse us, Stacey! :D

3:23 PM  
Blogger L&D said...

Hey rock out on your profile pic. I love it! You look like such a babe. I'm not exaggerating, but I actually did a double take. You still got it girlfriend. And according to that "friendship thing" I really do truly love you.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Andrew, I will post a picture of the fire place tiles as soon as my sister gives me back my camera...and the counter tops...they are ugly and nothing has been done with them! :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Dangit! I should've asked you for boxes!!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home